Monday, October 11, 2010

Wanted: Married Sugar Daddies

These days, gorgeous young women who want to make their lives easier look for a sugar daddy. Married sugar daddies are almost often the kind of sugar daddies these young women have a mutually beneficial relationship with.

A majority of the sugar babies engage in this kind of relationship for security purposes only. Some do it for love, and quite a handful are simply in lust. But whatever a young girl’s reason is, sugar daddy dating is happening everywhere and it is here to stay.

Now going back to sugar daddies. Married sugar daddies interested in extra marital dating are preferred by sugar babies because they are discreet. They won’t go around telling everybody that they are banging some sugar baby because they don’t want their wives to find out about it. Now if they start blathering about their extramarital activities after downing a bottle of Jack Daniels… that’s another story. But overall, married men are a lot more discreet since they have something to protect.

If you are a sugar baby looking for a discreet, mutually beneficial relationship with a sugar daddy, married sugar daddies are the best type you should go looking for. You can find a lot of them at www.sugarsugar.com. Search for them on this site.

One day I was asked by my cousin if I had a boyfriend. I told her that I “kinda” have a boyfriend. She looked puzzled by my answer, so I told her that I am into mutually beneficial relationships.

“What is a mutually beneficial relationship?” she asked. I don’t know if she would understand it without being totally judgmental. But I told her anyway, keeping my fingers crossed that she would understand. Luckily she did. And not only did she understand, but now she also wants to have a mutually beneficial relationship herself!

I asked my sugar daddy if he has other sugar daddy friends whom he can introduce my cousin to. So when we went on a double date with my sugar daddy’s friend, things went smoothly. In fact, my cousin and the sugar daddy were inseperable that night. I think they hit it off quite well.

One time, I saw my cousin in front of her computer looking at a sugar daddy website. She told me that we should sign up and get a free profile there. She told me that if our mutually beneficial relationships didn’t work out well, this site would be our fall back. There are a lot of sugar daddies in there looking for sugar babies. And I think there’s no harm in having a fall back so we signed up. A day after creating our profiles, we already got messages from a number of sugar daddies.

It’s quite funny how things turned out. I was afraid my cousin would find out about my sugar daddy relationship and judge me harshly for it. Now, we’re both in mutually beneficial relationships and enjoying them. I asked my cousin again, “what is a mutually beneficial relationship to her?” She proudly answered, “It’s about getting the things that you want.”

Most of members already transfered to another sugar daddy dating site called sugarsugar.com because it has more profiles than sugardaddyforme.
is a ratio of 8:1 sugar babies to sugar daddies. Having 8 sugar babies for every sugar daddy is not bad at all. Actually it’s too much. I myself only need one sugar baby because I’m focusing more on quality than quantity.

My other buddies, on the other hand, are having the time of their lives getting as many sugar babies as they can get. For them, more is better. My friends are a bunch of show offs. They just want to parade their sugar babies so that some colleagues of ours find themselves drooling with envy.

12 comments:

  1. I would adooore an amazon athletic framboise thighed and exquisite proheminent dominant derrière handling a monster gradual invasive slippery tenderly soothing ebony strap on shared ny her edenic upskirted teasing humiliat ' aching sugarbabies!!!
    =
    BLESSUzzzz

    JOAO ALVES DA COSTA

    (www.joaoalvesdacosta.com)

    (twitter.com/ringo954860)

    (joao.alvesdacosta53@gmail.com)

    =

    (351)-21.7579298

    LISBOA-LISBON=PORTUGAL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would treat them like queens!
    Harrybuttonhole@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..........
    http://entertainment-king.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The network enables members without work for the club,
    ultimately obtain weekly income of $ 400
    http://club-asteria.com/member/register/?refid=111457

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.sugardaddy-gesucht.de/ , Hier kann man sugar Daddy suchen .

    ReplyDelete
  6. my-sugar-daddy.de is also really good,there are some dating tips for sbs and sds,i have found my sugardaddy on hier and i love him

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.richdatebusty.com is find to the sugardady dating abd busty dating and richdating

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.richdatebusty.com is find to the sugardady dating abd busty dating and richdating

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.richdatebusty.com is find to the sugardady dating abd busty dating and richdating

    ReplyDelete
  10. RichDateBusty.com is the first and largest dating site for Rich Men Seeking Serious Relationship, Sugar Daddies Seeking Big Breasted Sugar Babies, Big Breasted Women Seeking Serious Relationship, Big Breasted Sugar Babies Seeking Sugar Daddies. Join Now to find your rich men or busty women now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. RichDateBusty.com is the first and largest dating site for Rich Men Seeking Serious Relationship, Sugar Daddies Seeking Big Breasted Sugar Babies, Big Breasted Women Seeking Serious Relationship, Big Breasted Sugar Babies Seeking Sugar Daddies. Join Now to find your rich men or busty women now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. RichDateBusty.com is the first and largest dating site for Rich Men Seeking Serious Relationship, Sugar Daddies Seeking Big Breasted Sugar Babies, Big Breasted Women Seeking Serious Relationship, Big Breasted Sugar Babies Seeking Sugar Daddies. Join Now to find your rich men or busty women now.

    ReplyDelete